I am gonna answer a few questions, I have been asked by tonyself, a wonderful blogger. Let’s start by giving a short introduction. I am Aria, ariagrim, a free style blogger. On my blog, we embark on a journey of finding our better selves.
Rules which are waiting to be followed:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate (at least) 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
- How often do you get nasty thoughts and what they are about?
It’s a cheesy question. I do get nasty thoughts but I am gonna pretend like I don’t. And if we talk about what are they about, then I would say, they are mostly uncategorized, random thoughts.
2. When was the last time you got into an argument with someone and what was the? reason
I don’t really remember,but I will wait all day and then write, if I got into one. So I am leaving this for the time being.
3. What is your opinion about death?
In my opinion death is inevitable and undefeatable. If we are given this life at some point it might end. Every chapter in a story ends, and the story itself ends after compiling all the chapters. And life goes the same way. Everyone who is born in this world has a common destiny.
4. How often do you argue with your own thoughts?
I do argue with my own thoughts and I do it often.
5. What do you fantasize about?
I fantasize a lot of things, I have even built my own fantasy world. A world where I can be anything and there is no one to judge. Sometimes I write prose exploring my vast imaginative world.
6. What would you like to achieve with your blog?
Exploring self thoughts and ideas, helping others as well.
7. What excites you the most?
Playing with my friends and going to different places is what that sounds exciting to me.
8. What does success mean to you?
According to me success is just a social tag. There are a lot of books in the library claiming how to be successful in life etc. Well I believe, if we desire to be successful we should be productive at first. And success is a secondary outcome which is a result of productivity.
9. Who/What do you love the most?
I love drawing and crafting stuff.
10. How would you describe your past?
I had a lot of fun, participating in different co-curricular activities and sports events, and making new friends along the way.
11. Which of your habits are most hurtful for your future?
My Nominees for Sunshine Blogger Award are:
And my questions to them are as follows:
- What makes you the happiest person on this entire planet?
- Are you self sufficient?
- Does following your heart makes you, look rude to others?
- Is reputation more important than happiness to you?
- Of Course money is everything, but without considering income, what would you dearly want to become?
- What is your favourite song?
- Truth you wished you knew before in life?
- What is your prospective towards life?
- Is it easier for you to blend in everyplace you go?
- (you can answer any question of your choice :))
- What is your exclusive talent?